● When was the last time you were alone?
● What do you like to do when you are alone?
● Do you wish to have more time alone?
● Is it essential to have some time alone?
1. When was the last time you were alone?
Answer: Maybe it was about one month ago when I made a solo trip to Thailand. I stayed there for five days and explored Bangkok on my own.
2. What do you like to do when you are alone?
Answer: I enjoy being alone on the weekend morning, reading some books, and playing computer games.
3. Do you wish to have more time alone?
Answer: Well, I’d rather hang out with my friends than being alone since friends entertain me a lot, and you need to be sociable in the society.
4. Is it essential to have some time alone?
Answer: Absolutely. There are moments that you get stressed out, and being alone can be an ideal way to let your hair down.
Solo trip (n): is “alone” or “by one’s self”
Ex: You should make a solo trip to Thailand sometimes! I’m sure it’ll be fun.
To entertain somebody (v): to amuse or interest people in a way that gives them pleasure
Ex: They entertained us to a party last night.
Stressed out (adj): worried and nervous
Ex: He has been up to his ears with studying recently, no wonder he gets stressed out.
Let your hair down (Idiom): behave uninhibitedly.
Ex: Well, it’s the weekend. You should just let your hair down and relax.